Spend time in the Big Apple before cruising in style across the Atlantic to explore Norway and the Mediterranean.
- Return economy flights from your closest international airport to New York and return from London.
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- 2 night stay in New York at the DoubleTree By Hilton Times Square South.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 7 nights aboard Queen Mary 2 cruising from New York to Southampton. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- 7 nights aboard Queen Mary 2 cruising roundtrip from Southampton to Norway with a cruise-by of Aurlandsfjord & Sognefjord and port calls in Stavanger, Flaam, Alesund and Bergen. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- 2 night stay in Southampton at the Novotel Southampton.
- 14 nights aboard Queen Victoria cruising roundtrip from Southampton to the Mediterranean with port calls in Cadiz, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Rome (Civitavecchia), Corsica (Ajaccio) and Gibraltar. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel.
- 2 night stay in London at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hyde Park.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
Sights Along the Way
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Cunard, Ski Informarmatie, Michal Mrozek & Caleb Miller on Unsplash.