This seven-night itinerary is a feast for the senses, as you travel through Australia’s southeast to make your way to Adelaide, South Australia’s food and wine capital. With the perfect combination of meals on and off the train, you’ll make the most of the gastronomic side of your rail journey, while also exploring the delights of Coffs Harbour and the Hunter Region. Upon arriving in Adelaide, settle into your accommodation for the next four nights and use it as your base to discover South Australia’s food gems, including the renowned Barossa Valley.
- 3 nights aboard the Great Southern, Brisbane to Adelaide, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Coffs Harbour, the Hunter Valley region and regional Victoria
- Transfer from Adelaide Parklands Rail terminal to hotel
- 4 nights accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast daily
- Adelaide Central Market delicious lunch tour
- Northern Barossa Valley Voyager tour, including lunch
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
- Enjoy a special beachside dining experience in Coffs Harbour
- Savour the flavours and sights of the picturesque Hunter Region
- Immerse yourself in cosmopolitan Melbourne or regional Victoria
- Discover the history of the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy cellar door tastings and a restaurant lunch
- Visit the Adelaide Central Market on a hosted small group tour with tastings
- Savour a delicious Market cafe lunch post tour
Sights Along the Way
|Cabin||Fare||Jan, Feb & Dec 2023|
|Gold Twin||Advance Purchase||$4,305|
|Gold Single||Advance Purchase||$4,545|
Terms and conditions apply.
Advance Purchase fares are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change. Further conditions apply. Fully flexible fares also available.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Journey Beyond Rail, Destination NSW, South Australian Tourism Commission.