Spring Sale - Save $500 Per Booking* - Valid until 30 September 2019
Spring Sale - Deposit only $250 per person* - Valid until 30 September 2019
Charles Darwin Sunset Discover Australia’s East Coast by cruising in style aboard Voyager of the Seas before exploring Darwin and the Top End.
- Transfer to the Sydney Cruise Terminal.†
- 9 nights aboard Voyager of the Seas cruising from Sydney to Darwin with port calls in Brisbane, Airlie Beach & Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob). Your cruise includes onboard meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Darwin City Sights tour with lunch.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Overnight Kakadu & East Alligator River tour including accommodation & touring.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Darwin Airport.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Spring Sale offers available until 30 September 2019. Save $500 per booking discount is based on twin-share and has been applied to pricing, single discount is $250 per booking. Only available for new bookings. Deposit $250 per person is based on twin share gold service rail, single booking deposit is $500 per person, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person based on twin share and $1500 per person based on single occupancy plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp or $500pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of RCI, Shaana McNaught, Tourism & Events QLD, Jules Ingall, Peter Eve, Michael Costa, Tourism NT.