Holiday Here This Year Sale - Save $350 Per Person* - Valid until 29 February 2020
Holiday Here This Year Sale - Deposit Only $250 Per Person* - Valid until 29 February 2020
Experience the tremendous beauty of the Nullarbor as you travel by rail to Adelaide and return by cruise to Fremantle.
- Transfer to the rail terminal.†
- 2 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna and Cook.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 3 night stay in Adelaide at the Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Full Day Barossa and Hahndorf Tour.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 5 nights aboard Sun Princess cruising from Adelaide to Perth (Fremantle) with port calls in Albany and Margaret River (Busselton). Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, GSR, Tourism SA Amazing Albany, Tourism WA & Shutterstock
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Deposit only $250 per person is based on gold service rail, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply. Save $350, $250 & $150 per person discount is for on new bookings only before 29 February 2020. Offers can be removed at any time. Contact Holidays of Australia & the World for full terms & conditions.
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.