Spring Sale - Save $500 Per Booking* - Valid until 31 October 2019
Spring Sale - Deposit only $250 per person* - Valid until 31 October 2019
Breathe in the crisp Southern Australian air bound for Adelaide. Enjoy private touring, before lounging on the Indian Pacific.
- Transfer to the cruise terminal.†
- 5 nights aboard Radiance of the Seas from Perth to Adelaide with a port of call in Esperance. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel with a half day Adelaide City Sights tour.
- 4 night stay in Adelaide at the Holiday Inn Express Adelaide including breakfast.
- Full day Barossa Valley and Hahndorf tour.
- Morning Central Market tour.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Adelaide Parklands Terminal for dinner.
- 2 nights aboard the Indian Pacific from Adelaide to Perth in Gold or Platinum Service. Includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Cook & Nullarbor.
- Transfer from the rail terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Spring Sale offers available until 30 September 2019. Save $500 per booking discount is based on twin-share and has been applied to pricing, single discount is $250 per booking. Only available for new bookings. Deposit $250 per person is based on twin share gold service rail, single booking deposit is $500 per person, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person based on twin share and $1500 per person based on single occupancy plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp or $500pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Princess Cruises & SA Tourism.