FLY EUROPE RETURN FOR $799* - Ends 27 February
Vibrant Spanish cities and the smell of orange zest in Valencia are yours to discover as you indulge in Spain's distinct art, architecture and culture.
- ORIENTATION of Burgos, Santander, Bilbao, San Sebastián, Pamplona and Valencia
- VISIT The Tomb of El Cid in Burgos, the Alhambra Palace in Granada, the Rock of Gibraltar, the Cathedral in Seville, the Mosque of the Caliphs in Córdoba, the Synagogue and Santo Tomé in Toledo and the Prado Museum in Madrid
- VIEW the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, La Concha Bay in San Sebastián, the Cathedral of Zaragoza, La Sagrada Família in Barcelona, the Castle of Peñíscola, Serrano and Quart Towers and the City of Arts and Sciences complex in Valencia
- 21 meals (14 breakfasts, 7 dinners with local wine)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
Sights Along the Way
Terms and Conditions:
*The air offer $799 return per person is valid when booked in conjunction with selected summer trip departures from Trafalgar’s 2020 Europe & Britain brochure with a duration of 11 days or more, or on selected trips when combined to create a total duration of 11 days or more. Air offer is not combinable with the Early Payment Discount or any other promotional offer for any trips booked to qualify for the air offer. The air offer is available for new bookings created from 15 Jan 2020 – 27 Feb 2020 for Qatar Airways and Singapore Airlines; until sold out. Prices are per person and represent adult economy from fares including any applicable taxes and surcharges. The offer is based on fares to and from the nearest European city to the trip’s start and end point. Other destinations are available; however surcharges may apply. Airfares are valid for travel to Europe departing from ADL/BNE*/CBR/CNS*/MEL/PER/SYD for economy class travel between 1 Mar 2020 – 30 Nov 2020. Carriers may have differing permitted origins in Australia and travel periods (*BNE & CNS available on Singapore Airlines only). A fee of $350 per person will apply to air bookings where any flight sector is outside of the airlines system date range. A surcharge will apply if the necessary booking class is not available and a higher booking class is required. One stopover on the entire journey is permitted at an additional cost. The air carriers selected are at the discretion of Trafalgar based on available fare classes at the time of booking and must be purchased in conjunction with one of the specified Trafalgar departures. The airfare cannot be sold in isolation and is subject to availability. Trafalgar reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares; fees and surcharges at any time. A non-refundable deposit of up to $350 per person and full payment for the airfare is due within 5 days of booking or by 27 Feb 2020 (whichever comes first). Full payment for the trip must be received by 27 Feb 2020 or no later than up to 90 days prior to departure from Australia (whichever comes first). By paying your deposit you accept the Terms and Conditions of the Trafalgar air offer; and air tickets will be issued. Our partner airlines reserve the right to advise an earlier airfare Ticketing Time Limit date; subject to booking conditions and restrictions. After ticket issuance; fees for changes and 100% cancellation fees (including air taxes and fuel) will apply. Offer does not apply to Autumn; Winter & Spring departures or indicatively priced departures. Offer does not apply to packages including Oberammergau, trips to Greece; Turkey; Israel; Jordan; Egypt and Special Group Itineraries. Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Passengers with Pre-sale confirmed, and paid bookings can transfer to take advantage of the $799 air promotion, when forfeiting the 2019 Pre-sale/Preview pricing offer, Pre-sale and the $799 air deal is not combinable. For full conditions please contact Trafalgar.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.