Experience the beauty and tropical lifestyle of bustling Cairns and relaxing Palm Cove.
- 1 night aboard the Spirit of Queensland travelling from Brisbane to Cairns in a RailBed seat including In-Seat Entertainment and Meal Service.
- 3 night stay in Cairns at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cairns including breakfast.
- Full day Moore Reef tour including lunch.
- 6 day car hire.
- 5 night stay in Palm Cove at Villa Beach Palm Cove.
- SkyRail Rainforest Cableway tickets.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway tour
Sights Along the Way
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to availability and subject to change or substitution.
Low Season: 01-23 Dec 2021, 15 Jan-28 Feb 2022
Shoulder Season: 1 Mar-31 May 2021, 1 Oct-30 Nov 2021, 24 Dec 2021-15 Jan 2022
High Season: 1 Jun-30 Dec 2021
Season dates are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
*Departs Brisbane on Mon, Tue, Wed & Sat at 3.45pm.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism & Events Queensland, Queensland Rail, Andrew Watson, Matt Harvey.