Spring Sale - Save $500 Per Booking* - Valid until 30 September 2019
Spring Sale - Deposit only $250 per person* - Valid until 30 September 2019
Cruise around stunning South Eastern Australia before exploring Adelaide and boarding the iconic Indian Pacific.
- Transfer to the Sydney Cruise Terminal.†
- 6 nights aboard the Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Adelaide with port calls in Melboune, Burnie & Hobart. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel with a half day Adelaide City Sights tour.
- 4 night stay in Adelaide at the Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Full day Barossa Valley and Hahndorf tour including lunch.
- Adelaide Central Market tour.
- Overnight Best of Kangaroo Island tour with return ferry.
- 3 night stay in Adelaide at the Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Adelaide Parklands Terminal.
- 1 night aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Adelaide to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill & the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from the rail terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Tour pricing options
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Princess Cruises, Stu Gibson, Shutterstock, Julie Fletcher & SA Tourism.