Explore the home of the South Sea Pearl. Embrace the best of both worlds in Perth, where soft-sand beaches and scenic parks meet a thriving metropolis. Embark on a transcontinental rail journey.
- 4 night stay in Broome at the Oaks Cable Beach Resort.
- Half day Discover Broome tour.
- Half day Willie Creek Pearl Farm tour.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- One-way economy flight from Broome to Perth.
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- 3 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Half day Perth & Fremantle City Explorer tour.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service including all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains.
Sights Along the Way
|Per Person||Low Season
01 June - 27 July 2021 (Eastbound only)
04 April - 30 May 2021, 01 - 31 August 2021, 02 - 23 November 2021 (Eastbound only)
05 September - 31 October 2021 (Eastbound only)
|Gold Service Advance Purchase Twin Share||$4,519||$4,819||$4,969|
|Gold Service Advance Purchase Single||$5,439||$5,699||$5,959|
|Gold Service Everyday Fare Twin Share||$4,999||$5,349||$5,529|
|Gold Service Everyday Fare Single||$5,859||$6,169||$6,479|
|Platinum Service Everyday Fare Twin Share||$6,289||$7,139||$7,349|
|Platinum Service Everyday Fare Single||$10,659||$12,199||$12,589|
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.