Cruise Australia's Top End in style. Discover Perth before experiencing the spectacular interior landscape of Australia by rail.
- Transfer to Overseas Passenger Terminal.†
- 16 nights aboard Serenade of the Seas cruising from Sydney to Perth (Fremantle) with port calls in Newcastle, Airlie Beach, Cairns (Yorkey's Knob), Darwin, Bali (Benoa), Port Headland and Geraldton. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Perth City Sights tour.
- 4 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Full day Discover Rottnest tour including lunch.
- Full day Mandurah Coastal tour with Dolphin Adventure Cruise including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Nullarbor, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and The Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from Sydney Central Station.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Deposit only $250 per person is based on gold service rail, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply. Save $350, $250 & $150 per person discount is for on new bookings only before 06 March 2020. Offers can be removed at any time. Contact Holidays of Australia & the World for full terms & conditions.
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Images courtesy of Royal Caribbean, GSR, Jules Ingall, Tourism WA, Carly Donohue, Tourism NT & Shaana McNaught.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.