Cruise the tropical northern coast of Australia with a port call in Papua New Guinea before making an epic transcontinental crossing.
- Transfer to the cruise terminal.†
- 17 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Fremantle to bwith scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Broome, Darwin, Cairns, Alotau (Papua New Guinea) and Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Sydney City Sights tour.
- 1 night stay in Sydney at the Parkroyal Darling Harbour including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Sydney to Perth in Gold or Platinum Service. Your rail journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide and surrounds, Cook and Rawlinna.
- Transfer from the rail terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Princess Cruises, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, Nick Pincott, Destination NSW, Tourism Australia.