End Of Year Clearance Sale - Save $500 Per Booking* - Valid until 30 November 2019
End Of Year Clearance - Deposit Only $250 Per Person* - Valid until 30 November 2019
Cruise the tropical northern coast of Australia with a port call in Papua New Guinea before making an epic transcontinental crossing.
- Transfer to the cruise terminal.†
- 17 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Fremantle to bwith scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Broome, Darwin, Cairns, Alotau (Papua New Guinea) and Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Sydney City Sights tour.
- 1 night stay in Sydney at the Parkroyal Darling Harbour including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Sydney to Perth in Gold or Platinum Service. Your rail journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide and surrounds, Cook and Rawlinna.
- Transfer from the rail terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Spring Sale offers available until 30 September 2019. Save $500 per booking discount is based on twin-share and has been applied to pricing, single discount is $250 per booking. Only available for new bookings. Deposit $250 per person is based on twin share gold service rail, single booking deposit is $500 per person, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person based on twin share and $1500 per person based on single occupancy plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp or $500pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Princess Cruises, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, Nick Pincott, Destination NSW, Tourism Australia.