Journey across the Nullarbor aboard the Indian Pacific before you circle the top end of Australia as you cruise from coast to coast.
- Transfer to the rail terminal.†
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Kalgoorlie, Nullarbor, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your accommodation.
- 1 night stay in Sydney at Parkroyal Darling Harbour including breakfast.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the cruise terminal.
- 17 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Fremantle with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Brisbane, Alotau, Cairns, Darwin and Broome. Includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Tour pricing options
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, Tourism QLD, Tourism WA & GSR.