Explore the Top End before cruising from tropical Darwin to cosmopolitan Singapore aboard Voyager of the Seas.
- Transfer from the Darwin Airport to your hotel.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Big Bus Darwin 24 hour Hop on Hop off tour.
- Overnight Kakadu & East Alligator River tour including accommodaton & touring.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 5 nights aboard Voyager of the Seas cruising from Darwin to Singapore. Your cruise includes on board meals & entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to the Singapore Airport.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Spring Sale offers available until 30 September 2019. Save $500 per booking discount is based on twin-share and has been applied to pricing, single discount is $250 per booking. Only available for new bookings. Deposit $250 per person is based on twin share gold service rail, single booking deposit is $500 per person, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person based on twin share and $1500 per person based on single occupancy plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp or $500pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Royal Caribbean International, Tourism NT, Nick Pincott, Michael Costa, Shaana McNaught, AAT Kings.