Discover Australia's East Coast by cruising in style aboard the Sea Princess through to the Tropical Top End.
- Transfer to Overseas Passenger Terminal.†
- 10 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Darwin with port calls in Brisbane, Cairns and Alotau. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Darwin City Sights Tour with lunch.
- Transfer to the airport.†
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Deposit only $250 per person is based on gold service rail, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply. Save $350, $250 & $150 per person discount is for on new bookings only before 06 March 2020. Offers can be removed at any time. Contact Holidays of Australia & the World for full terms & conditions.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, GSR, Tourism & Events QLD, Jemma Craig, Shaana McNaught and Tourism NT.