Save $1,000 Per Booking - Valid until 30 September 2019
Cruise the East Coast aboard Sea Princess before journeying through the heart of Australia spending time in Darwin and Adelaide.
- Transfer to the cruise terminal.†
- 10 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Darwin with port calls in Brisbane, Alotau (Papua New Guinea) and Cairns.Includes onboard meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a Darwin City Sights tour including lunch.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour OR Kakadu National Park tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs & Coober Pedy.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your accommodation.
- 3 night stay in Adelaide at the Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Full day Barossa & Hahndorf Highlights tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your accommodation.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, Great Southern Rail, Tourism NT & Shaana McNaught, Tourism & Events QLD & Andrew Watson, Tourism SA.