Experience Australia's fiery Red Centre. Escape to the Top End and discover a paradise. Cruise Australia's East Coast in style aboard Radiance of the Seas.
- Transfer from the Alice Springs Airport to your hotel.
- 1 night stay in Alice Springs at the Mercure Alice Springs Resort.*
- Half day A Town Like Alice tour.
- 2 day Uluru & Kata Tjuta tour including a 1 night stay at Sails in the Desert.
- 1 night stay in Alice Springs at the Mercure Alice Springs Resort.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Alice Springs Airport.
- One way economy flight from Alice Springs to Darwin.
- Transfer from the Darwin Airport to your hotel.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Big Bus Darwin 1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Classic Ticket.
- 2 day Kakadu & East Alligator River tour including touring and accommodation.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Darwin Cruise Terminal.
- 7 nights aboard Radiance of the Seas cruising from Darwin to Brisbane with port calls in Cairns (Yorkeys Knob) and Airlie Beach. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the Brisbane Cruise Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Deposit only $250 per person is based on gold service rail, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply. Save $350, $250 & $150 per person discount is for on new bookings only before 06 March 2020. Offers can be removed at any time. Contact Holidays of Australia & the World for full terms & conditions.
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Images courtesy of Royal Caribbean International, AAT Kings, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, Jason Van Miert, Jules Ingall, Tourism & Events Queensland, Andrew Watson.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Departures from Perth & Brisbane require an additional pre-night in Alice Springs due to flight arrival times. Supplement is $120 per person twin share and $240 for single.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.