Experience cruising on one of the most advanced cruise ships, the Ovation of the Seas, before riding the rails of history on The Ghan.
- Transfer to the Overseas Passenger Terminal.†
- 8 nights aboard Ovation of the Seas cruising from Sydney to Darwin with a port call in Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the Darwin Cruise Terminal to your hotel including a Darwin City Sights tour with lunch.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Manguri.
- Transfer from the Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Tour host is subject to minimum numbers and not guaranteed.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Royal Caribbean, Tourism QLD, Tourism NT, & Journey Beyond.