Explore the East Coast by sea before uncovering the rugged beauty of the Top End and its National Parks.
- Transfer to the Overseas Passenger Terminal.†
- 8 nights aboard Serenade of the Seas cruising from Sydney to Darwin with port calls in Newcastle, Airlie Beach and Cairns (Yorkeys Knob). Your cruise includes onboard meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the Darwin Cruise Terminal to your hotel including a Half Day Darwin City Sights tour with lunch.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- Meal voucher for Hotel Darwin.
- Full Day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls Tour including lunch.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.