Experience Australia's fiery Red Centre. Discover the tropical Top End. Explore Litchfield and Kakadu National Parks. Cruise down the East Coast in style aboard Voyager of the Seas.
- Transfer from the Alice Springs Airport to your hotel.
- 1 night stay in Alice Springs at the Mercure Alice Springs Resort.*
- Half day A Town Like Alice tour.
- 2 day Uluru & Kata Tjuta tour including a 1 night stay at Sails in the Desert.
- 1 night stay in Alice Springs at the Mercure Alice Springs Resort.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Alice Springs Airport.
- One way economy flight from Alice Springs to Darwin.
- Transfer from the Darwin Airport to your hotel.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Big Bus Darwin 2 Day Hop-on Hop-off Premium Ticket.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin.
- 2 day Kakadu & East Alligator River tour including touring and accommodation.
- 4 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Darwin Cruise Terminal.
- 8 nights aboard Voyager of the Seas cruising from Darwin to Sydney with port calls in Airlie Beach and Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the Overseas Passenger Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listedunder package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject tochange or substitution.
Images courtesy of RCI, AAT Kings, Tourism NT, Nick Pincott, Shaana McNaught, Darwin Harbour Cruises, Brisbane Local Marketing, Jules Ingall, Tourism & Events Queensland, Steven Wei on Unsplash.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Departures from Perth & Brisbane require an additional pre-night in Alice Springs due to flight arrival times. Supplement is $120 per person twinshare and $240 for single.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.