Relax on board the PS Emmylou as it cruises the magnificent Murray River. Discover the beauty and fascination of the fourth longest river system in the world.
- Tour host^.
- All small coach touring as per the itinerary roundtrip from Adelaide
- 1 night stay in Mildura at the Mildura Inlander Resort
- Visit to Woodsies Gem Shop
- Visit to Robinswood Historical Homestead including morning tea
- Entry to the Pioneer Settlement including Heartbeat Laser Show
- 1 night stay in Swan Hill at the Ibis Swan Hill Resort
- Visit to the Flying Boat Museum
- 3 nights onboard the PS Emmylou cruising roundtrip from Echuca including all onboard meals, excursions and entertainment.
- 1 night stay in the Coonawarra at Chardonnay Lodge
- 6 x cooked breakfasts
- 5 x lunches
- 6 x dinners
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Subject to minimum numbers. Minimum 14 & maximum 14 people.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of South Australian Tourism Commission, Adam Bruzzone, PS Murray Princess, Visit Victoria, Accolade Wines, Ben Goode, Mark Harnman-Smith