Discover the very best of Western Australia on a fully hosted 7 day getaway by private aircraft based in Perth staying at the stylish Parmelia Hilton Perth. With each day comes a new WA discovery! Visit Perth, Geraldton, Margaret River, Albany, historic Fremantle & Rottnest Island. Plus, a full day Wildflowers tour! What an incredible way to see the very best of what Western Australia has to offer.
- Fully escorted including tour host.
- 6 night stay at the contemporary Parmelia Hilton Perth with daily breakfast.
- Welcome dinner and 2-hour drink package with a meet & greet at Samuels on Mill Restaurant showcasing Western Australia’s best produce.
- Perth City Highlights tour.
- Full day Wildflowers tour including morning tea and lunch.
- Private flight to Geraldton with scenic fly over Abrolhos & a full day touring with lunch at Skeetas.
- Private flight to Albany for a full day tour including lunch, gin tasting, ANZAC Centre tour & Whaling Station tour.
- Private flight to Busselton for a full day Margaret River tour including lunch.
- Full day Rottnest Island and Fremantle tour.
- Daily private transfers from your hotel straight to your private aircraft.
- Farewell cocktail party with drinks & canapes.
Sights Along the Way
Book / Enquire Now
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
^Charter package is subject to minimum numbers (minimum 35 passengers).
*25% deposit per person required at time of booking. Balance due 60 days prior to departure, whichever is sooner. Further conditions apply see https://www.holidaysofaustralia.com.au for full conditions.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Western Australian Tourism Commission, Garry Norris, Amazing Albany