Discover the very best of stunning Kangaroo Island on a fully hosted weekend getaway by private aircraft from Adelaide! Visit the incredible Flinders Chase National Park to view the must-see Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch plus tour pristine Seal Bay. Enjoy lunch at picturesque Vivonne Bay and Emu Ridge and taste the superb island produce including the unqiue Clifford's Honey Farm.
- Fully escorted including tour host.
- Private scenic charter flight from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island and return.
- 1 night stay in Kingscote at the Aurora Ozone Hotel.
- Entry to Birds of Prey Show at Raptor Domain.
- Tour & Honey Wheat Ale Tasting of Clifford's Honey Farm.
- Tour & cider tasting at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distiller with BBQ steak lunch.
- Visit to Emu Bay Lavender Farm and shop.
- Visit to Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks & Admirals Arch.
- 2-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro.
- Guided Beach Tour of Seal Bay.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Charter package is subject to minimum numbers (minimum 35 passengers / maximum 49 passengers).
Deposit due on booking date, final balance is due 30 days prior to travel.
Further conditions apply see https://www.holidaysofaustralia.com.au for full conditions.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of South Australian Tourism Commission, Meghan Coles & Adam Bruzzone