Experience the wonder of the World in Bloom with a visit to the colourful Southern Highlands as well as Canberra's world-class Floriade extravaganza.
- Tour Host^.
- 2 night stay in Sydney at the Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard including breakfast.
- Welcome dinner.
- Half day Sydney City Sights tour.
- Scenic coach drive from Sydney to Canberra including free time in Bowral to attend the Tulip Time Festival.
- Indulgence High Tea at Peppers Craigieburn in Bowral#.
- 4 night stay in Canberra at the Crowne Plaza Canberra including breakfast.
- Half day Canberra City Sights tour.
- Full day Floriade visit.
- Farewell dinner.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
^Tour departure is subject to minimum numbers. Minimum 15 & maximum 20 guests.
*Pricing does not include flights.
#High Tea is subject to easing of COVID-19 restrictions.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of ACT Tourism, VisitCanberra, Rob Mulally, Destination NSW.