The spirit of our rugged and beautiful country starts here with this journey of rock and sand.
- Transfer to your accommodation.†
- 4 night stay in Darwin at Doubletree by Hilton Esplanade including breakfast.
- Half day Darwin City Sights tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park tour.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your accommodation.
- 3 night stay in Adelaide at Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Full day Ultimate Adelaide & Hahndorf tour.
- 4 night Outback Heritage cruise aboard PS Murray Princess with return transfers.
Sights Along the Way
|Shoulder Season (departs Saturday):
04 September - 24 October, 06-28 November 2019 & 05 February - 26 March 2020
|gold advance purchase||$5,349||$6,279|
|gold saver fare||$5,599||$6,529|
|gold everyday fare||$5,979||$6,879|
|platinum everyday fare||$8,039||$13,729|
|gold advance purchase||$5,739||$6,819|
|gold saver fare||$5,999||$7,079|
|gold everyday fare||$6,369||$7,419|
|platinum everyday fare||$8,439||$14,269|
|High Season (departs Saturday):
01 July - 29 August 2019
|gold advance purchase||$6,119||$7,279|
|gold saver fare||$6,189||$,7339|
|gold everyday fare||$6,379||$7,519|
|platinum everyday fare||$8,459||$14,519|
|gold advance purchase||$6,519||$7,819|
|gold saver fare||$6,589||$7,889|
|gold everyday fare||$6,779||$8,059|
|platinum everyday fare||$8,849||$15,059|
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Additional Advance Purchase conditions: Must be booked at least 6 months prior to departure date and is subject to limited availability per departure. 100% non refundable deposit due at time of booking.
Additional Saver fare conditions: Subject to limited availability per departure.
Season dates are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Murray Princess conditions: Pricing based on Murray Princess Early Bird Saver Fare which is valid when you book more than 60 days in advance subject to limited availability per departure. For bookings that fall outside please refer to the below additional table:
|Murray Princess extras||twin||single|
|low season inside cabin||$150||$202|
|low season outside cabin||$205||$277|
|shoulder season inside cabin||$100||$135|
|shoulder season outside cabin||$136||$185|
|high season inside cabin||$100||$135|
|high season outside cabin||$136||$185|
|fee for double bed on board||$150||-|
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Tourism NT, Captain Cook.