A journey highlighting the best that New South Wales has to offer. Stroll around the Hunter Valley wineries, roam the spectacular Mayfield Garden, all the while sampling the finest local produce.
4 nights aboard the Aurora Australis roundtrip from Sydney
including 11 meals, Off Train Excursions and access to the 'Aurora
Explorer' shuttle bus.
- Tour Highlights include:
- Travel in style on board the newly restored, iconic 1960’s ex-Southern Aurora Sleeping Train.
- Celebrate Australia's diverse history and rich culture with visits to regional towns, gardens and attractions.
- Cruise the picturesque Hawkesbury River aboard the ‘Riverboat Postman.
- Visit the beautiful 145-year-old Cook Park, in the heart of Orange.
- Enjoy a true Aussie dinner at the Kandos Hall, followed by a bush dance!
- Explore the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Note: Itinerary is subject to change when there are circumstances beyond our control.
There are minimum numbers required to guaranteed departure.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Vintage Rail, Destination NSW.