Combine premium food and wine with stunning natural landscapes and some of the country’s best cultural icons on this five-night tour of Australia’s south-east. Depart from Adelaide and settle into your cabin before arriving in the Grampians for your first included Off Train Experience. Journeying on, you’ll immerse yourself in Canberra’s rich culture before arriving into Brisbane where the adventure continues beyond the tracks. A culinary adventure awaits you in Tamborine Mountain while three nights in Brisbane make for the perfect way to end your journey.
- 2 nights aboard the Great Southern, Adelaide to Brisbane, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in the Grampians, Canberra and Coffs Harbour
- 3 nights accommodation in Brisbane including breakfast
- Full day winery tour including lunch
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Immerse yourself in the landscapes of the ancient Grampians
- Tour Australia’s capital, Canberra
- See the stunning seascape of northern New South Wales
- Enjoy the drive through beautiful mountain scenery and rain forest to Tamborine Mountain’s unique food and wine trail, and take in breath taking views from one the iconic lookout points
- Be guided through private wine tastings at 3 picturesque boutique wineries, and enjoy a gourmet two-course lunch at one of the Mountain’s top wineries
- Visit Australia’s most awarded distillery and taste naturally flavoured vodka and liqueurs
Sights Along the Way
|Cabin||Fare||Jan & Dec 2022|
|Gold Twin||Advance Purchase||$3,055|
|Gold Single||Advance Purchase||$3,615|
Advance Purchase fares are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change. Flexible pricing also available.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.