Enriched with historical sights, sounds and tastes, this rare journey from sunny Queensland to cosy Adelaide is unmissable.
- Transfer to Acacia Ridge Terminal.†
- 3 nights aboard Great Southern from Brisbane to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service including all meals, drinks off train experiences at Coffs Harbour, the Hunter Region (Hunter Valley, Port Stephens or Newcastle) and Victoria (Melbourne, Great Ocean Road or Geelong)
- Transfer from the Adelaide Parklands Terminal to your hotel.
- 4 night stay in Adelaide at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide including breakfast.
- Half day Adelaide City Sights tour.
- Full day Adelaide Hill & Hahndorf tour.
- 4 night Outback Heritage Cruise aboard PS Murray Princess. Your cruise includes return transfers from Adelaide, on board meals and entertainment.
- 1 night stay in Adelaide at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel.†
Sights Along the Way
Terms & Conditions: Discount special offers on sale until 31 March 2020. Discounts are per booking twin share and cannot be combined with any other offer. For full terms & conditions contact Holidays of Australia and the World. E&OE. Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution. Images courtesy of Journey Beyond, Captain Cook Cruises & SA Tourism. †Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.