Cross the width of Australia aboard the mighty Indian Pacific and experience the beauty of Western Australia’s diverse wildflowers.
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Sydney to Perth in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide, Cook and Nullarbor.
- Transfer from East Perth Terminal to your accommodation.
- 4 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Morning Perth and Fremantle City Explorer tour.
- Full day Perth’s Best Wildflowers tour including lunch.
- Full day Wave Rock, York, Aboriginal Culture & Wildflowers tour.
Sights Along the Way
Wildflower Season (departs Wednesday):
04 September - 31 October 2019
|gold advance purchase||$3,759||$4,159|
|gold saver fare||$3,809||$4,209|
|gold everyday fare||$3,949||$4,339|
|platinum everyday fare||$5,719||$10,049|
Additional Advance Purchase conditions: Must be booked at least 6 months prior to departure date and is subject to limited availability per departure. 100% non refundable deposit due at time of booking.
Additional Saver fare conditions: Subject to limited availability per departure.
Season dates are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism WA, Paul Smith & Australia’s Coral Coast.