The rail journey from Adelaide to Darwin features incredible landscapes and Off Train Experiences along the way. For an even deeper connection with nature, our Kakadu Splendour itinerary takes you to the heart of this World Heritage wonderland.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan, Adelaide to Darwin,including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences inMarla, Alice Springs and Katherine
- Transfer from Darwin Rail Terminal to hotel
- 3 nights accommodation in Darwin including breakfast daily
- Half day Darwin City Sights tour
- Darwin Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
- 1 night Kakadu and East Alligator River including accommodationguided touring
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
- View the aircraft on display at the Darwin Aviation Museum
- See the largest permanent display of Aboriginal artwork
- Stroll the George Brown Botanic Gardens
- Visit Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Cruise Yellow Water Billabong in search of saltwater crocodiles
- Discover the beauty of Nourlangie and Ubirr
- Go ashore in Arnhem Land
Sights Along the Way
|Cabin||Fare||Feb - Apr, Sep - Nov 2022||May - Aug 2022|
|Gold Twin||Advance Purchase||$3,645||$4,135|
|Gold Single||Advance Purchase||$3,595||$4,375|
Advance Purchase fares are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change. Fully refundable and flexible pricing also available.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.