Uncover the wilderness sanctuary of Kangaroo Island, travelling from Adelaide to a scenic ferry crossing bringing a wonderful holiday of new discoveries.
- Tour host^.
- Return ferry crossing with Kangaroo Island Sealink, Cape Jervis - Penneshaw - Cape Jervis.
- 2 night stay at the Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn in Kingscote including breakfast & dinner daily.
- 2 night stay at the Kangaroo Island Seafront in Penneshaw including breakfast daily.
- 2x 2-course dinners at the Penneshaw Hotel.
- Platter and wine tasting at the stunning False Cape Wines.
- Visit and tasting at the Emu Bay Lavender Farm and Island Beehive.
- BBQ style 2 course lunch at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery and guided tour.
- Fish and chips lunch at the Parndana Hotel.
- Lunch and wine tasting at Red Poles, McLaren Vale.
- All touring as per the itinerary.
Sights Along the Way
Book / Enquire Now
^Subject to minimum of 15 people. 20-seater bus. Maximum of 15 passengers + 1 tour host.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While every effort will be made to adhere to the schedules outlined in the itinerary, please note all stops and sights outlined are subject to change, substitution or alteration for reasons of passenger safety and reasons beyond our control.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of South Australian Tourism Commission - Adam Bruzzone, Matt Nettheim, Southern Ocean Lodge - George Apostilides.