Remarkable landscapes, spectacular gorges and unique wildlife experiences can be found in every corner of the incredible Kimberley region. Discover endless scenery, iconic outback drives and interesting local characters.
- 12 night small group tour travelling from Darwin to Broome with all accommodation, touring and the following inclusions;
- 12 cooked motel breakfasts
- 7 motel dinners and 3 highlight dinners as below
- 5 lunches on tour as below
- Private charter coach with coach captain
- Pick up and drop off at airports
- Darwin sightseeing tour
- Spirit of Darwin Dinner Cruise
- Visit to Litchfield National Park including lunch
- Nitmiluk Gorge Cruise with candlelit Dinner
- Lake Argyle cruise including lunch
- Tour of Kununurra
- Visit to Mirima National Park
- Tour of Wyndham
- Visit to El Questro Station with lunch
- Jiliwang Diamond Mine tour including lunch
- Lunch at Fitzroy River Lodge
- Geikie Gorge Cruise
- Pearl Luggers Tour
- Cable Beach Dinner
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Small group: Minimum 16, maximum 20 participants. Price is based on 16 passengers travelling, if this number is not reached pricing may be reviewed 60 days prior to departure.
Pricing does not include airfares.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism WA, Jewels Lynch Photography, shutterstock, Tourism NT Lucy Ewing, Sam Earp