This Kimberley adventure explores the highlights of the Kimberley from Darwin to Broome and everything in between. See the highlights of the Top End from Litchfield National Park & Katherine Gorge before heading to West toward Broome. Take a cruise on Lake Argyle to Kununurra, see the Bungle Bungles in all their glory. Stand at the edge of the Great Sandy Desert in Halls Creek. See the might of the Fitzroy River before arriving into Broome and seeing all it's highlights.
- 10 night coach tour travelling from Darwin to Broome with all accommodation, touring and the following inclusions;
- Return airport transfers
- Sightseeing tour of Darwin
- Darwin Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Nitmiluk Gorge Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Cruise from Lake Argyle to Kununurra
- Guided tour of Kununurra
- Mine tour, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner at Zebra Rock Mine, Gallery & Camp Ground
- Guided tour of the Jaliwang Diamond Mine including lunch
- Guided tour of Pearl Luggers
- 10 brekfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Itinerary subject to change.
Requires a minimum of 10 passengers to depart, 16 passengers are required at this price otherwise pricing may be reviewed at 60 days prior to travel.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.