- Tour host^.
- 1 night stay at the Wilpena Pound Resort in the Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park including 1x breakfast.
- 2 night stay in Marree at the Marree Hotel including 2x breakfasts.
- 2 ¼ hour Lake Eyre Scenic Flight including Lake Eyre North, Lake Eyre South and the iconic "Marree Man".
- Afternoon Marree town and surrounds tour.
- Visit to the Outback Ghost Town of Farina.
- Lunch at the Flinders Food Co. - a popular stop for locals and visitors.
- Visit to the Jeff Morgan Gallery in Hawker, showcasing his famous circular paintings.
- 1 night stay in Quorn at the Great Northern Lodge including 1x breakfast.
- Lunch at Paulett Wines in the Clare Valley wine region.
- Meals as per the day by day itinerary.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Subject to minimum numbers. Minimum 10 & maximum 14 people. 16-seater bus.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While every effort will be made to adhere to the schedules outlined in the itinerary, please note all stops and sights outlined are subject to change, substitution or alteration for reasons of passenger safety and reasons beyond our control.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of South Australian Tourism Commission, Peter Rowe, Wilpena Pound Resort, Teague Tours.