Escape to an island of spectacular surroundings and experience some of the world’s best day hikes, snorkelling, fish feeding off the beach and much more on Lord Howe.
- Return flights from Sydney to Lord Howe Island with Qantas Link.
- 5 night stay on Lord Howe Island at the Ocean View Apartments.
- Island Bus tour - the perfect introduction to Lord Howe.
- Talk about the history of the Island by Ian Hutton at the Lord Howe Museum.
- North Bay Turtle and Nature Tour.
- Scenic 2 hour cruise around the island.
- Historical movies showing at the local hall.
- Coral viewing and snorkelling tour.
- Included Meals: 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Subject to minimum of 10 people. QantasLink from Sydney to Lord Howe Island is on a 36-seat Bombardier Dash 8 Q200 turboprops. Secure your spot for $350 deposit with final balance due 100 days before departure. Itinerary subject to change.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Image credit Don Fuchs, Zach Sanders, Mark Fitzpatrick, tom-archer.com & Destination NSW