Enjoy an indulgent combination of a back to back cruise and touring for an immersive Mediterranean experience of a lifetime.
- Tour escort from Australia.
- Return transfers from your home to the airport.†
- Return flights from your closest international airport.*
- 7 night Garden, Lakes & Villas tour of Italy visiting Milan, Lake Como & Lake Maggiore. Including accommodation, 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 7 dinners.
- 7 nights aboard MSC Grandiosa roundtrip from Genoa with port calls in Naples, Messina, Valletta, Barcelona and Marseille. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from Genoa to Venice.
- 7 nights aboard MSC Musica roundtrip from Venice with port calls in Brindisi, Katakolon, Santorini, Piraeus (Athens), Corfu and Kotor. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution. Tour has minimum numbers to depart escorted.
*Departures from Perth are subject to a discount of $200 per person.
Gratuities on board MSC Cruises is not included and will be automatically charged to your shipboard account. Adult - €10 per person per night. Children - €5 per child per night.
†Return airport transfers included within a 50km radius of your closest international airport.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.