Cruise on the NEW Enchanted Princess, setting sail in Europe in 2020.
- Return transfers from your home to the airport.†
- Return economy flights to Barcelona from your closest Australian capital city.*
- Transfer to the airport to your hotel.
- 1 night stay in Barcelona at Hotel Espana or similar including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 21 nights aboard Enchanted Princess cruising from Barcelona to Barcelona with port calls in Marseille, Genoa, Florence/Pisa, Rome, Naples, Kotor, Corfu, Crete, Mykonos, Athens, Santorini & Sicily. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to the airport.
Sights Along the Way
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises.