Experience the scenic south island in style, travelling aboard an exclusive charter train during autumn, providing a stunning panorama of colour.
- Return transfers from your home to the airport.†
- One way economy flight from your closest Australian capital city to Auckland, New Zealand.*
- Transfer from airport to hotel.
- 1 night stay in M Social, Auckland including breakfast.
- 14 night South Island Autumn Colours Rail Tour by exclusive charter train. Including accommodation, 14 breakfasts, 8 lunches & 13 dinners.
- Transfer from hotel to airport.
- One way economy flight from Dunedin, New Zealand to your closest Australian capital city.*
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Return airport transfers included within a 50km radius of your closest international airport.
*Departures from Hobart and Perth are subject to a supplement of $300 per person.
Porterage & transport of your luggage included on rail tour.
All gratuities included.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While every effort will be made to adhere to the schedules outlined in the itinerary, please note all stops and sights outlined are subject to change, substitution or alteration for reasons of passenger safety and reasons beyond our control including but not limited to: inclement weather and New Zealand Rail Track conditions.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Pukekohe Travel & Tourism New Zealand.