Small group tour. Max 20 people. Hosted departure.
Experience the unique history, culture and spectacular scenery of Norfolk Island. From World Heritage-listed convict sites to the hospitality and delicious fare of Bounty descendants, there's plenty to see and do on this South Pacific Paradise.
- Meet & greet on arrival at Norfolk Airport.
- Return airport to hotel transfers on Norfolk Island.
- 7 nights accommodation in Burnt Pine at the Aloha Apartments including daily cooked breakfasts.
- Welcome dinner at Hilli Restaurant.
- Morning Island Orientation Tour.
- Afternoon Convict Settlement Tour.
- Cliff top Island Fish Fry dinner.
- Afternoon Island Culture tour.
- Morning Colleen McCullough Home Tour.
- Progressive dinner to Island Homes.
- Morning Green Fingers Tour.
- Afternoon Hilli Goat Farm Tour: The Norfolk Whey.
- Morning Glass Bottom Boat Tour.
- Afternoon Pitcairn Settlers Village Tour.
- Morning at the Fletchers Mutiny Cyclorama & Art Gallery with Devonshire Tea at Hilli Restaurant.
- Night with the Mutineers farewell dinner.
- 'A Walk in the Wild' - a unique rainforest walk & free bonus gift redeemable at the Bounty Centre.
- Complimentary Miniature Golf - golf your way through Norfolk's history.
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Itinerary is to availability and subject to change or substitution. ^Small group: Minimum 10, maximum 20 participants. *Pricing does not include return flights to/from Norfolk Island. Secure your place for $250 per person. 2nd deposit of $250 per person due 60 days after first payment.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Norfolk Island Travel Centre, Matthew Scott, Kyle Bowman.