Experience the unique history, culture and spectacular scenery of Norfolk Island. From World Heritage-listed convict sites to the hospitality and delicious fare of Bounty descendants, there's plenty to see and do on this South Pacific Paradise.
- Return economy airfares Brisbane - Norfolk Island - Brisbane.
- Meet & greet on arrival at Norfolk Airport.
- Return airport to hotel transfers on Norfolk Island.
- 7 nights accommodation in Burnt Pine at the Aloha Apartments including daily cooked breakfasts.
- Welcome dinner at Hilli Restaurant.
- Afternoon Discover our World Tour.
- Morning Glass Bottom Boat Tour.
- Progressive dinner to Island Homes.
- Afternoon Colleen McCullough Home Tour.
- Morning at the Fletchers Mutiny Cyclorama & Art Gallery with Devonshire Tea at Hilli Restaurant.
- Morning Pitcairn Settlers Village Tour.
- Afternoon Legends of the Lash.
- Cliff top Island Fish Feast dinner.
- Morning Gardeners Delight Tour.
- Afternoon Hilli Goat Farm Tour: The Norfolk Whey.
- Farewell dinner of wood-fired pizzas at Castaway Restaurant.
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Minimum 10, maximum 20. Minimum numbers required to guarantee host.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.