This journey takes you along the scenic North Coast Line through the Central Coast, from Sydney head North where you will discover the crystal clear creeks and uncrowded surf beaches of the Macleay Valley Coast of the Mid-North Coast and Northern Rivers. Continue up to the breathtaking hinterland rainforest and eclectic community of Byron Bay. Before travelling back down the coast through and the history and heritage of Maitland & Morpeth to Sydney.
^Itinerary runs over 3 nights from Sydney to Brisbane. #Itinerary runs over 3 nights from Brisbane to Sydney.
- 5 day / 4 nights aboard the Aurora Australis roundtrip from Sydney including some meals, Off Train Excursions and access to the 'Aurora
Explorer' shuttle bus.
- Tour Highlights include:
- Travel over the spectacular Hawkesbury River.
- Scenic lunch cruise at Port Macquarie.
- Enjoy a visit to eclectic Byron Bay.
- Visit Duck Creek Macadamia Nuts or Cape Byron Lighthouse & Maritime Museum.
- View the scenic vistas of the Arakoon National Park, perhaps catch a sighting of a whale cruising by.
- Visit the Slim Dusty Centre.
- Paterson Rail Motor Museum.
- Grossmann House & Maitland Regional Art Gallery.
Sights Along the Way
Book / Enquire Now
Itinerary subject to change due to circumstances beyond operators control.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Image credit to Destination NSW and Vintage Rail Journeys.