End Of Year Clearance - Save $200 Per Booking* - Valid until 31 December 2019
Experience the colour of South Asia by cruise and the rugged Australian outback from the iconic Ghan Expedition journey.
- Transfer to the airport.†
- One way economy flight from your closest Australian capital city to Singapore.*
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- 3 night stay in Singapore at the Rendezvous Hotel Singapore including breakfast.
- 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus Pass.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 7 nights aboard Pacific Explorer cruising from Singapore to Darwin with port calls in Bali & Komodo Island. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to the airport.
- One way economy flight from Darwin to your closest Australian capital city.*
- Transfer from the airport.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Departures from Hobart are subject to a supplement of $250 per person.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Singapore Tourism, P&O, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught& Lynton Crabb.