Experience the colour of South Asia by cruise and all the Tropical Top End of Australia has to offer.
- Transfer to the airport.†
- One way econony flight from your closest Australian capital city to Singapore.*
- Transfer from the airport to the cruise terminal.
- 7 nights aboard Pacific Explorer cruising from Singapore to Darwin with port calls in Bali & Komodo Island. Includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel. Includes half day Darwin City Sights tour & lunch.
- 5 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- Half day Jumping Crocs & Nature Adventure tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport
- One way economy flight from Darwin to your closest Australian capital city.*
- Transfer from the airport.†
Sights Along the Way
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Singapore Tourism, P&O, Tourism NT, Lynton Crabb & Shaana McNaught.