2020 SALE On Now - Deposit Only $250 Per Person* - Valid until 20 January 2020
Embark on a journey with Voyager of the Seas and explore the history and natural wonders of Southeast Asia before traversing the heart of Australia.
- Transfer to Hong Kong Cruise Terminal.†
- 9 nights aboard Voyager of the Seas cruising from Hong Kong to Darwin with port calls in Nha Trang (Vietnam) and Singapore. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Darwin City Sights tour with lunch.
- 6 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Overnight Kakadu & East Alligator River Tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin
- Charles Darwin Sunset Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Royal Caribbean, GSR, Tourism NT & Shaana McNaught.