Explore the bustling modern city of Singapore before you cruise the tropical waters to Darwin where you will join The Ghan to Adelaide.
- Transfer to the airport.†
- One way flight from your closest Australian capital city to Singapore.*
- Transfer from the Singapore airport to your hotel.
- 3 night stay in Singapore at the Rendezvous Hotel including breakfast.
- 1 Day Funvee Hopper Pass.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Singapore cruise terminal.
- 5 nights aboard Voyager of the Seas cruising from Singapore to Darwin. Your cruise includes all on board meals & entertainment.
- Transfer from the Darwin cruise terminal to your hotel, includes a Darwin City Sights tour including lunch.
- 6 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Darwin rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Includes all meals, drinks & off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs & Manguri.
- Transfer from the rail terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism NT, Royal Caribbean, GSR, Shaana McNaught & Darwin Harbour Cruises.