Be intrigued by the natural beauty of endless landscapes that trace along the horizons. Spend days uncovering pioneering history, fossil rich lands and the industrious communities of the remarkable Queensland outback!
- Tour host^
- 13 night’s motel accommodation & touring as per the itinerary including daily breakfasts & dinners
- Entry to Roma Big Rig & 2 hour hop on guide in Roma
- Charleville World War 2 Top Secret Tour
- Tour of Tambo Teddies
- Camden Station Smoko & Tour
- Entry to Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame
- Entry to Qantas Founders Outback Museum
- Entry and tour of Australian Age of Dinosaurs
- Guided tour and lunch at Waltzing Matilda Centre
- Lunch at Burke & Wills Roadhouse
- Entry into John Flynns Place
- Hard Times Mine Tour, Isa Experience & Riversleigh Fossil Centre Guided Tour.
- Entry in to Mount Isa Underground Hospital & Museum
- Entry and guided tour of Kronosaurus Korner
- Tour and BBQ Lunch at Texas Longhorn Tours
- Local guide tour of Charters Towers
- Dinner Cruise on Spirit of Cairns
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Subject to minimum numbers. Minimum 10 & maximum 20 people. 28-seater coach.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While every effort will be made to adhere to the schedules outlined in the itinerary, please note all stops and sights outlined are subject to change, substitution or alteration for reasons of passenger safety and reasons beyond our control.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism & Events Queensland, Tourism Australia