Discover the diverse majestic landscapes across three states. From country Victoria, fascinating Broken Hill and must-do Kangaroo Island and the Flinders Ranges in picturesque South Australia.
- Tour host^
- 13 night’s motel accommodation as per the itinerary including daily breakfasts & dinners
- Entry to the Flying Boat Museum with lunch, Lake Boga
- Afternoon tea at Robinswood Historic Homestead
- Guided tour of Mungo National Park with morning tea and lunch
- Tractor tour at Australian Inland Botanic Gardens, Mildura and morning tea
- Tour and tastings at Orange World, Mildura
- Tour, tastings and lunch at Varapodio Estate, Mildura
- Visit Line of Lode Memorial, Pro Hart Gallery & tour of Broken Hill Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Tour and lunch at Steamtown, Peterborough
- Entry and talk at Jeff Morgan Gallery, Hawker
- Guided tour, lunch & Sundowners tour at Rawnsley Park Station
- Quorn to Port Augusta Pichi Richi rail trip
- Entry and lunch at Wadlata Outback Centre, Port Augusta
- Touring on Kangaroo Island with Birds of Prey show and lunch at Raptor Domain
- Lunch and wine tasting at Jack Rabbit Vineyard, Geelong
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Subject to minimum numbers. Minimum 10 & maximum 20 people. 28-seater coach.
Deposit of $350 per person required at time of booking, final balance due 90 days prior to departure.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While every effort will be made to adhere to the schedules outlined in the itinerary, please note all stops and sights outlined are subject to change, substitution or alteration for reasons of passenger safety and reasons beyond our control.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of South Australian Tourism Commission, Ockert le Roux, Visit Victoria, Destination NSW. Jay.bevs, Rawnsley Park Station.