Explore Queensland and the Top End before cruising the East Coast aboard Sea Princess.
- 1 night aboard the Spirit of Queensland travelling from Brisbane to Cairns in a RailBed seat including main meals.
- 7 Days Car Hire
- 7 Night stay in Palm Cove at Villa Beach Palm Cove.
- One way economy flight from Cairns to Darwin.
- Transfer from airport to your hotel
- 4 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Big Bus Darwin 24 hour Hop on Hop off tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 10 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Darwin to Sydney with port calls in Cairns, Alotau (Papua New Guinea) & Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, Nick Pincott, Tourism & Events QLD, Andrew Watson.