Embark on an unforgettable voyage and experience in a few days what many only dream of.
- Transfer to the rail terminal.†
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Sydney to Perth in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide, Cook and Rawlinna.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 1 night stay in Perth at the Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 10 nights aboard Vasco da Gama cruising on a roundtrip from Fremantle with port calls in Geraldton, Broome & Kuri Bay. Your cruise includes on board meals & entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel.
- 3 night stay in Perth at the Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central including breakfast.
- Half day Perth & Fremantle City Explorer with Swan River Cruise.
- Full day Margaret River, Busselton Jetty & Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- One way economy flight from Perth to your capital city.*
- Transfer from the airport.†
Sights Along the Way
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Departures from Hobart are subject to a supplement of $100 per person.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of CMV, GSR, Tourism WA, Luke Austin Photography, Shutterstock.