Cruising the tropical northern coast of Australia with a port call in Papua New Guinea.
- Transfer to your hotel.†
- 3 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Half Day Morning Perth and Fremantle City Explorer tour including Swan River Cruise.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 17 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Fremantle to Sydney with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Broome, Darwin, Cairns, Alotau (Papua New Guinea) and Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, Spool Photography, Greg Snell, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, Jemma Craig, Tourism WA & Tourism & Events QLD.