Save $500 Per Booking - Valid until 30 September 2019
Explore London and the Chelsea Flower Show before cruising on the legendary Queen Mary 2 to New York City. Queen Mary 2 is a remarkable flagship vessel, her style and elegance are legendary including the Transatlantic Fashion Week. Visit the world-renowned, glamorous and quintessentially British, Royal Horticultural Society Chelsea Flower Show. See the bright lights of the Big Apple.
- Hosted Departure**
- Return transfers from your home to the airport.†
- One way economy flight from your closest Australian capital city to London, England.*
- All transfers
- 5 night in London at The Tower by Guoman including breakfast daily.
- Full day at the Chelsea Flower Show.
- An afternoon tea with views over Tower Bridge.
- 7 night cruise with Cunard from London (Southampton) to New York aboard Queen Mary 2. Your cruise includes 7 breakfasts. 7 lunches, 7 dinners and entertainment.
- 5 nights in New York at the New York Hilton Midtown.
- One way economy flight from New York, USA to your closest Australian capital city.*
- 13 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Return airport transfers included within a 50km radius of your closest international airport.
*Departures from Hobart are subject to a supplement of $300 per person.
**Hosted depature is subject to minimum numbers.
Cunards Hotel and dining service charge, amounts vary by stateroom category as follows: Queens and Princess Grill Suites $13.50 per person per night & Britannia Staterooms $11.50 per person per night.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Cunard and Visit Britain